No doubt, email marketing is one of the most efficient marketing channels for businesses with an impressive ROI. However, grabbing your visitors’ contact details is not a cakewalk. If you want to grab your visitors’ attention, you need to go beyond regular popup displays.
Automizely Marketing has released a new popup—Spin to win popup to give you another effective way to grow your email list quickly.
What is a spin the wheel or spin-to-win popup?
A Spin the wheel popup is a type of opt-in popup that engages website visitors with a spin wheel game. It allows them to spin the wheel and get a chance to win a prize after entering their contact details.
Why use spin to win popups on your website
Here are a few reasons why you should consider spin to win popup for your eCommerce business:
- Attract visitor’s attention instantly
- Stimulate visitor’s curiosity and desire to win
- Easy to create and implement on your website
- Help convert more visitors into leads and email subscribers
- Gives the opportunity to easily customize your brand offerings, surprises, coupons, etc.
You can easily create and implement your spin to win popup through Automizely Marketing. Let’s take a look at the steps to set up a spin to win popup.
Step-by-step instructions to set up a spin to win popup
- Log in to your Automizely Marketing account
- Go to “Popups & forms” > select the “Spin to win” popup
- Click “Create”
- Name your popup
- Set 6 prizes and their winning chance in percentage
Note: Please note that the wheel contains 12 slices, but you need to set the prize for 6 slices only, and the remaining ones will auto-clone the prizes.
- Set up the coupon display settings—Active period, display frequency, target audience, etc.
- Set up the content and styling for your popup from the “Text” and “Style” tabs
- Click “Save” and “Publish”
Check out our help guide for more information on how to set up and use the spin wheel popup.
If you are facing any issues, feel free to contact our customer support team via 24/7 live chat.