Do you know that 82% of brands leverage affiliate marketing to generate more sales?
A perfect affiliate marketing campaign is a win-win for all. Both businesses and affiliates get more revenue, and if you look from the customer perspective, they get personal recommendations from a trusted source.
Do you want to drive more sales for your business through affiliate marketing? If yes, let’s start with the basics.
What is affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a business rewards affiliates with a commission on the sales they generate by promoting its products. In this model, merchants can create an affiliate campaign, get a unique tracking link for the influencers or affiliates and check the sales and commission attribution based on the campaign settings.
Why use affiliate marketing?
If you are confused about why you should invest your time and energy in affiliate marketing, here are a few reasons that may convince you to try it once -
- It opens up a new profitable sales channel
- Highly cost-effective tactic for lead generation
- It gives you an edge over competitors in terms of leads and revenue
- Ability to tap new audiences through influencers
- Easy to start and manage
- Hassle-free tracking of analytics and campaign performance
Now, let’s take a peek into how to set up an affiliate campaign through Automizely Marketing.
How to create an affiliate campaign?
- Log in to your Automizely Loyalty account
- Go to the “Affiliates” section
- From Step 1, you can create a campaign by selecting the products you want to promote and defining the campaign period
- From Step 2, you can define the “Commission type” and “Discount type” for influencers
- From Step 3, you can add the details of the influencer and select an affiliate offer
- Once you save the influencer information, a unique affiliate link will be created that you can share with the influencer
After clicking the affiliate link, the referred customer will be directed to the store page as per the conditions described below -
- If you have promoted a specific product, the referred customer will be directed to that product page
- If you have promoted a specific product collection, the referred customer will be directed to that product collection page
- If you have promoted all the products, the referred customer will be directed to the store’s home page
If you have any queries regarding the affiliate campaign setup, you can reach out to our customer support team for quick assistance.
So use Automizely Loyalty’s affiliate campaign feature and scale your business with affiliate marketing and performance measurement.