Did you know that 60% of users sign up for an email newsletter to receive offers and sales?
Online businesses rely on popups to inform their visitors regarding sales and promotions, grow their email lists, and reduce cart abandonment.
Leveraging call-to-action popups can significantly drive more sales for your Shopify store. However, it all boils down to how effectively you are tracking and optimizing the performance of your campaigns.
Automizely Marketing now gives you the power to track and improve your popup campaign performance with in-built analytics.
Build high-performance popups with in-built analytics
Here’s how the in-built analytics can help you get the most out of your popup campaigns:
- Monitor your popup campaigns to enhance their performance
- View top-performing popups and scale them
- Get real-time data on views, conversions, and subscribers
- Discover how well your popups are performing with actionable insights
Now let’s take a look at the step-by-step to access the popup analytics dashboard using Automizely Marketing.
How to access real-time data of your popup campaigns?
- Log in to your Automizely Marketing admin
- Go to “Analytics” > “Popups & forms”
- You can get the analytics for all your popup campaigns using the ‘date range’ and ‘campaign’ filters
- You can also check the performance of your popup campaigns from “Popups & forms”
So, start using the advanced analytics feature to get the best out of your popup campaigns.
For more information on effectively accessing the popup analytics dashboard, feel free to refer to our help article here.
If you have any queries or issues regarding the feature, you can get in touch with our customer support team for quick assistance.