As a shopper, it’s saddening when the price of a product is the only reason that holds you back from purchasing it.
How about winning these shoppers back with the automated price-drop notifications?
Automizely Marketing launched a new feature — “Price drop emails” to help you recover abandoned carts and boost revenue.
What are price drop emails?
Price drop emails are alerts used by merchants to inform shoppers of discounts on the products they have shown interest in. These shoppers are those who viewed a product, added it to their cart but didn’t buy.
Why use price drop emails?
The price drop emails give you an additional opportunity to connect with customers who have expressed interest in your products.
Here are a few key benefits of incorporating price drop emails into your eCommerce business:
- Re-engage with cart abandoners and encourage them to complete the sale
- Boost your click-to-conversion rates significantly
- Help remove financial barriers to making a purchase
- Recover lost sales while being mindful of the profit margins
How to access the “Price drop email” feature?
- Log in to your Automizely marketing account
- Select the “Price drop emails” under the “Emails” tab
- Click on the “Edit” button to go the email settings page
- You can create and set your price drop emails using the “Settings,” “Content,” and “Styles” tabs
- Hit the “Save” button
Congratulations! You are all set to automatically inform subscribers of discounts on items in their cart to encourage purchases.
So, if you are looking to re-engage shoppers with the products they are most likely to buy, consider implementing price drop emails.
For more information on using the “Price drop emails” effectively, refer to our help guide.
Feel free to connect with our customer support team for quick assistance if you have any other issues.