Improving productivity and work efficiency for our users has always remained the top priority for Automizely Page Builder so that you can save time and focus on other important aspects of your online business.
We have found that some of our users who have published a significant amount of pages through Automizely Page Builder need to include the same section or information in new pages they create.
Currently, the merchants have to duplicate the whole page in order to use a particular section of that page in their new pages. So, to help them increase their productivity and editing efficiency, we are introducing the “Save section” feature.
How does the “Save section” feature help your business?
- Save a custom section and use it later while designing other new pages
- Save time and effort significantly
- Increase editing speed and efficiency
- Boost productivity
How to use the “Save section” feature?
- Log in to your Automizely Page Builder account
- Pick a page you want to edit
- Save your preferred sections using the save buttons available on the left sidebar as well as on the preview section
- You can also edit the section name for better use
- Click on “Add section” to get your saved sections at the top under the “Saved sections” tab
That’s it! You can now use your saved sections while creating new pages in the future.
If you delete any sections, it will not influence the pages where you have already used those sections.
Note: Users can only enable this feature on either of these plans: Free Essential / Free Unlimited / Shopify Essential / Shopify Pro. If a user downgrades to the Free plan, the feature will automatically be disabled.
If you have confusion regarding this feature or want to know more about it, feel free to contact our support team for quick assistance.