Looking for an easy way to enhance your customer experience and increase conversions?
Try Automizely Page Builder’s new “Sticky add to cart” feature, which allows merchants to significantly improve their conversion percentage without investing any recurring time or effort.
The feature includes a bar/button that follows the shoppers as they scroll down the page looking for more products to add to the cart.
It makes it easy for your customers to buy with the "Sticky add to cart" bar as the cart is always visible for easier checkout.
Why use the “Sticky add to cart” feature?
Here are a few reasons why you should try this feature to enhance your customer experience and boost overall business growth:
- Give your customers a floating cart that's always visible for easy checkouts
- Get 7.9% more orders from your product pages
- Never let your customers miss out on checkout
- Allow customers to buy directly from the products listed on the product page
- Improve the overall customer experience
How to enable the “Sticky add to cart” feature?
- Log in to your Automizely Page Builder account
- Click “Sticky add to cart” under the “Conversion tools” tab
- Click “Edit” to open the editor dashboard
- From the editor dashboard, you can edit the status of the Sticky add to cart feature, set the display settings, and adjust the action buttons
- You can also adjust the colors of the button/text based on your preferences
- Hit the “Save” button once done
It is important to note that merchants can use this feature only for the pages created using Automizely Page Builder.
Note: Users can only enable this feature on either of these plans: Free Essential / Free Unlimited / Shopify Essential / Shopify Pro. If a user downgrades to the Free plan, the feature will automatically be disabled.
Feel free to reach out to our support team 24/7 for quick assistance if you face any issues or need help regarding this feature.