Did you know that search engine optimization or SEO gives the highest long-term return on investment (ROI) among all the marketing strategies available?
SEO for eCommerce is not an alternative but has become a necessity these days, especially if you have a new e-commerce business and website.
In order to help merchants use the power of SEO to boost their traffic and sales, Automizely Page Builder has introduced “SEO settings.” You can leverage the SEO settings to set meta titles and meta descriptions for all your pages.
Why is SEO crucial for your eCommerce business?
Let’s take a peek into how SEO can drive long term benefits for your online business:
- Helps in driving more leads to your website
- Drives low-cost brand awareness
- Helps pre-qualify leads and improve lead quality
- Increases sales and profit significantly
- Reduces marketing costs
- Builds domain authority that helps websites rank higher in search results
With Automizely Page Builder’s intuitive dashboard, you can set the page titles and meta descriptions for all your pages in just a few minutes. Please follow the steps mentioned below:
How to set page title and meta description for your pages?
- Log in to your Automizely Page Builder account
- Pick a page you want to edit
- Go to “Settings and styles”
- You can easily set your “Page title” and “Meta description” under the “SEO settings”
- Hit the “Save and publish” button to save your changes
If you have confusion regarding this feature or want to know more about it, feel free to contact our support team for quick assistance.