Witnessing a high cart abandonment rate has always been disheartening for e-commerce business owners. Rightly so, because it not only leads to a downward spiral in the profit graph but also makes a negative impact on business longevity.
‘According to Statista, 88.05 percent of online shopping orders got abandoned in March 2020.’
This statistic should be enough to understand that a continuous rise in the cart abandonment rate could bring the curtain down on any online business.
So, what’s the solution?
Automizely Marketing 🤟
Didn’t get it?
Automizely Marketing has a new feature called Cart Recovery Popups, which allows you to encourage prospects to make a purchase from your store.
Besides preventing the cart abandonment rate, this new feature brings many amazing benefits. Such as:
- Ensures business longevity
- Keeps the profit levels high
- Sends existing customers a message that they are valuable to your brand
- Leads to customer acquisition
- Results in positive WOMM (word-of-mouth marketing)
How can I enable cart recovery popups in Automizely Marketing?
It’s pretty easy!
Just follow these steps and enable cart recovery popups with the utmost ease 🤟
- Log in to your Automizely Marketing account
- Go to the ‘Popups’ option placed under the ‘Conversion tools’ tab
- Click on the ‘Add new popup’ option and then choose the ‘Cart Recovery’ popup template
- Enter the required details in the fields of ‘Popup settings,’ ‘Text,’ and ‘Style’ tabs and then verify them properly
- Hit the ‘Publish’ button to finish the process
Want to learn more about the fields of ‘Popup settings,’ ‘Text,’ and ‘Style’ tabs? Take a tour of this help article or chat with our support team right now ✌️